This Early Works package forms part of NSW Government “Pinch Point” Upgrade Projects dedicated to Easing Sydney Congestion. The works consisted of the following activities under live traffic conditions which required careful planning to ensure no disruption to public transport:
The project works included;
- Disconnection of all services
- Continually liaison with local Council regarding hoarding installation
- Coordination with Ausgrid during the installation of Tiger Tails on existing overhead utilities
- Liaison with TMC for approvals of ROLs to complete the works
- Development of HAZMAT reports
- hazardous materials removal & provision of hygienist clearance reports
- Removal of the existing single & 2 storey residential and commercial structures
- Demolition and removal of existing concrete paths and slabs and ancillary items.
- Associated remediation works.
- Installation of security fencing upon completion of the works
- Complete all works in accordance with RMS Specification & Requirement